Monday, December 13, 2010

A short break.... :-)


Life is ups and downs
No constant, just highs and lows
You either win or lose!

~*~*~*~

Hi Friends and Buddies,

Good morning to all.... J

Amity will take a short break from blogging as she will be so preoccupied with office and community work this coming couple of weeks…J

I will be back soonest, promise and please don’t go away!

I will be missing everyone but I will try to catch up soon on your spaces…J

Wishing everyone a happy holidays!!!

Hugs and love,

AmityJ


P.S. Meantime, you can read my story that I have sent HERE for a contest while I am away....!!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a Happy time... enjoy.. Amity..you will ofcourse be missed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings!
    Here is the end of the year awards 4 you, enjoy!

    End of The Year Awards 4 Friends of Jingle or Jingle Poetry Community

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    At this time of the year, We wish you all the best !

    Link up a poem to our potluck today, We send blessings all the way to brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you have more love, peace and light in this time of the year my friend.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!^^

    P.S. I have left something for you. Please click here.

    GOD Bless!^^

    ~Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true, and every thing should be taken in stride. :)

    ReplyDelete