Saturday, May 21, 2011

Muse on Strike!


I wish again to write
Lines and verses aplenty
I scribble lines here and there
Only to find I am nowhere.

However much I try
Nothing seems to come right
My mind’s emptiness
Clueless at my dreariness.

Like a ship rudderless
I feel vague and senseless
I don’t know where to start
To recapture the spirit of past.

Surely my long absence
Away from my blog and friends
Lulled my poetic sense
And my muse to long silence.

Where am I now?
Am I sorely missed?
In this dear blog world
Now I wish to know...

Will my dear and precious pals
Still be there for me
When I go back scribbling
Once my muse works for me?

Now I wish to write and share
My mind, my thoughts
and my inner feelings
Which slept for quite a time!

~*~*~*~


2 comments:

  1. Mom, once you got it there's no reason for you not to have it back again... maybe you just need a li'l more inspiration these days... why not feel some company of nature? that may help you deeply... you know your gifts are unique and invaluable... don't waste it Mom... keep 'em comin'... i know you can make it...i believe.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all go through this from time to time.  The muse will return -- you just have to nudge it a bit. :)
    Mad Kane

    ReplyDelete