Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Blog's Not Gonna Go Empty!

Hey guys, bloggers and friends!

I am not gonna allow my blog to survive empty-handed!:P Though my mind these past fews days seem empty, as in *empty*....(but yeah, I am enjoying my time with my family) I would try to make my blog alive by posting and sharing some awards I got from Weasel of Weasel's Fiction and pass them onto some of my few friends over here at blogville!

But before sharing and passing the awards, let me thank you Weasel! It is indeed an honor to have me included in your list of recipients! :) And what more, the awards are so beautiful and whewww....I kinda feel not so deserving, as in, "am I one of the Most Creative Blogger?" Tell me! "Am I an Elegant Blogger?" Wow...Feels like heaven! And yeah, I am gonna share the Torch Bearer for Poets Award to some good-friends-poets here at blogworld that I have met at One Single Impression! :)

Now I pass the following awards to:

The Most Creative Blogger for the following blogpals of mine:

Most Elegant Blogger Award - I give to:


Torch Bearer for Poets Award for the following poets:

THANK YOU SO MUCH WEASEL!
~*~*~*~
As such and just to be visible to my friends at blogville, I wanna share a resurrection sans emptiness haiku! :)

Absence makes the heart 
grow fonder, emptiness gone
blog's resurrection
~*~*~*~

Written for:
Prompt: Empty

Also for:
Prompt: Resurrection

~*~*~*~

P.S. I will try my best to be around guys, hopefully! :))

22 comments:

  1. Great Haiku Amity..

    --Someone Is Special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haiku, and thanks for including me in the award. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful haiku! You're very much welcome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Haiku Amity!! :)
    Glad your resurrecting your blog and enjoying your vacation too.
    Thank you so much for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure you blog is never going to be empty Amity!! Your such a creative writer yourself... :) Thank you for the award.
    Enjoy all your takes on the various prompts. You do it all so quickly too..
    Yes, so true...your absence does make us fonder of you and your writes.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Amity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful and true haiku, one I can certainly relate to. Well done on your award - they're wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very true a writing ! Please have a good new week.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Saravana...good morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome Anthony and thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Weasel and thanks again for the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rumya and good morning! You deserve the award dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much Nanka...glad you like it and yeah I will try my best to make my blog active in spite of my vacation!

    Be there soon in your blog and will make up for lost times! :) Good morning...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Sam! :)

    Sorry I was not able to include you in the Torch Bearer for Poets Award of which I know you are one of the most deserving! Be there soon in your blog! :)

    Love,

    Amity

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you too KP! Good morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Haiku, Amity.. absolutely to the point.. well said..

    ReplyDelete
  17. a most enjoyable post... it is good to see happiness in words...

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations Amity! And I am so glad you are enjoying time with your family! See you back soon! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hooray for resurrections!!!

    www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com
    www.veggiesyarnsandtails.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete