Saturday, January 02, 2010

The year that was.....2009!!!



1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
     Play farmville....duh! useless answer!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
    Strictly did not keep it....i believe in flexibility in keeping new year's resolutions...

3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
    With my kids.... the 7th year that my hubby is not with us for Christmas and New Year, sad,
      isn't it?

4. Did anyone close to you die?
    Yeah, my lovely granny and I cried hard coz she didn't bestow that beautiful genes she has in
     her...:)...yayyy..foolish answer...:)..:P

5. What countries did you visit?
     None so far...:( But in my dreams, a lot, been to Hawaii, the Caribbean and the North Pole, it was 
     really freezin cold there...yey...!

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
     Peace of heart and mind...

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
    June 12, independence day? and foremost Feb 16, my birthday, the happiest...:) Kuya knows 
    why...:)

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
    I reached a milestone blogging, one year old blog last Nov. 23, 2009...

9. What was your biggest failure?
     Many, space is not enough...but...there's no need to brood on failures, at the end of the horizon is a 
    better promise....:) What? Hmmmp... no need of elaborating!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
      Illness, oftentimes, caused by unhealthy eating lifestyle...yo-yo dieting...duh!

11. What was the best thing you bought?
      Can't remember any, but soon, anyways, i have something in mind that am gonna buy and give 
       to....:)

12. Where did most of your money go?
      Education of my kids....college is expensive....:)

13. What song will always remind you of 2009?
      "How Did You Know"...by Gary V....wrote a blog on that, title of the blog is "Kuya"...:)..go, scroll 
      down on  my page...:)

14. What do you wish you'd done more of?
       Blog...blog and blog...:)

15. What do you wish you'd done less of?
      Farmvilling....destroyed my sense of touch to the real world, ha ha ha...:P

16. What was your favourite TV program?
      Nothing in particular...:)

17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
      Hmmm....let me think....i hate some good friends...good friends? nah! duh! They want me to stop 
      blogging and facebooking...:) nevah! Blogging is more important than friends...:(

18. What was the best book you read?
       "Journey of a Woman"

19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
       I was able to teach my son to play the guitar? And he's far better than me now, see? Mentor 
      becomes lesser of a master...:)

20. What was your favorite film of this year?
       Many....can't recall any...ha ha ha...:P  Memory lapse is in for me now...lolzz....:P

21. What did you do on your birthday?
      Ride on a car with my very good and special friend and go to the airport to meet my hubby whose
      arriving from work....:) Memorable, isn't it?

22. What kept you sane?
      Good and special friends...:) Virtual friends as well and blogging buddies, too! And of course, my 
     loving family...:P

23. Who did you miss?
      A few...:)

24. Who was the best new person you met?
      Space is not enough, I've met a lot...and lest I would miss anyone, I need not mention them 
      anymore...:) They know it by heart...;)

25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
      Life is beautiful, so why nurture sad thoughts...move on and spend every moment with good 
     friends as if it would be the last...:)..:)...:) I am about to spend a good time with a friend, soon!!!

Written for Sunday Stealing
Photo Courtesy

14 comments:

  1. Happy New year Mom :)

    I wish that Dad stays with you guys for the next Christmas and New Year, Insha allah :)

    Take care Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's wishing you another eventful year! Just keep rollin'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amity,
    NAMASTE!
    Wishing You A Wonderful New Year filled with Peace,Prosperity and Happiness.
    Hope and pray your loving hubby joins you for next Christmas and New Year.
    Yes,dear,we must move on from crossroads.
    Wishing you a wonderful Sunday,
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a wonderful and blessed new year. Thanks for the follow and I look forward to our blogging friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to my blog, Queen of the Acrostics. Happy New Year to you too!

    Yousei Hime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite an eventful year!!

    Wishing you a wonderful and blessed new year.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Princess;

    Oh that will come soon, in 7 years' time...long time to wait, isn't it?

    You also take care, drive safely in your new car!

    HUgs baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aniket;

    ..thanks so much and same to you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Anu;

    ...thanks so much and I wish you the same...happiness, peace, prosperity!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Wendy;

    ...thanks a lot...and I look forward to a lovely blogging friendship with you, too!

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Yousei;

    thanks so much, I am so elated and I wish you too a Happy New year!

    Amity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dev;

    ...thanks and I wish you the same!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WONDERFUL REPLIED :)

    it was nice to know more about you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ste:

    ...you always wonder, isn't it? but i always wonder why you're an on and off friend at FB...:)

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete