Monday, May 10, 2010

Tags Unlimited...:)

Hello folks, I am sharing this tag and the following tags as I have been tagged by Sahana of World of Poetry...:) Thanks Sahana (Creativity)...:)

Now I have to rework on the rules: But guess what, I might not be following it strictly this time coz' I am lazy...lols...:) :P

Rules say:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.



Now, I am gonna break the rules, as I said earlier...:) I will only nominate or tag the following because I have other awards to share to other friends-bloggers...:)

Sisterhood Award goes to:

1. Priya Joyce
2. Meow/Miya
3. Yamini
4. Anya
5. Melissa
6. Preety
7. Pramoda
8. Hope
9. Madhu
10. Sharla

The above bouquet of flowers, I wish to give it to the following blog friends of mine...:)

1. Sharla
2. Priya Joyce 
3. Sandy
4. Yvonne
5. Shannon
6. Anya
7. Melissa
8. Hope
9. Snowhite
10. Anupama

For the Amazing Friendship Award, let me give it to:

1. Yvonne
2. Sahana
3. Pramoda
4. Riya
5. Anupama
6. Anya
7. Melissa
8. Ana
9. Raaji
10. Snow White

Well, the last award, I am giving it to the following who are either funny, humorous, either a cat or dog blogger friend, no...not the literal cat and dog...:) ...:P Please don't be mad at me, or chase me like hell...cats are cats and dogs are dogs...but they can be friends with each other....lols... :P, can't you see?

Here they are:

1. HaRy
2. Hemanth
3. Leo

Sorry folks, I don't have time to put the link as I am in a hurry to cast my vote, that is, before the polling precincts close at 6 pm.

23 comments:

  1. thnx a lott dearie for the two lovely awards :))


    heyy sissy :P

    <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for award :)

    Congratulations to you as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am truly touched Amity :D Thank you so much for both awards, you really made my day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. First thank you for the birthday wishes, lovely to recieve and yes call me Moommy Yvonne. I'd like that. Also thanks for the award,
    that I accept with pleasure,

    Have a lovely day.
    Mommy Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances ^__^
    because I received three awards
    Yeahhhhh.......
    Looks like bronze, silver and gold
    hehehe......

    ((hugs))
    Kareltje =^.^=
    Anya :)

    Oopsss....
    I almost forgot something....

    C_O_N_G_R_A_T_U_L_A_T_I_O_N_S_

    on your well deserved awards
    Amity
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Amity,
    NAMASTE!
    Good Evening!
    Thanks a bunch dear for the beautiful awards!This is a real kind gesture from u!:)
    I am so happy I have found a true friend like you in blogosphere!
    Being romantic is not hopeess,dear!We are blssed!Hey,I really feel like writing a romantic post!But I need rain!:)
    A BIG GOD BLESS YOU!
    Hearfelt thanks for bringing a broad smile on my face!
    Wishing you a lovly and peaceful night,
    Sasneham,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Soon Will Grab My Award :) :) Thanks A Lot For Accepting As Well As Awarding :) :) Thanks A Bunch Sis :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amity it has always been a joy reading you and hence you are truly deserving of all awards and more :D

    much love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Priya;

    Glad you love the awards!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Riya;

    yes, you deserve it! and thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mommy Yvonne;

    Thanks, and it's an honor to have been given permission to call you Mommy!

    I love you for giving such awards!

    Amity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Anya;

    Of course you do deserve all...:)

    Love you and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. heyyy amity :P
    u posted comments n the previous post :D

    heyy is ma template confusing ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeee.. thank you.. thank you.. :) :)

    Thanks ma'm for two wonderful awards.

    hugzz :)

    Little busy to hop around but I am religiously following you in my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Anu;

    Yeah, me too, happy to have found a friend in you at blog-o-sphere...:) amazing, isn't it?

    Thanks so much and you deserve the award!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hiiiiii Amity.. thank you so much..:) u r soo sweetttt..:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi AD;

    Thanks so much dear!

    And thanks for dropping by...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Priya;

    I am confused, but will try not to again!

    Thanks for letting me kknow!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hope;

    Oh yes, you do deserve it dear!

    Claim it soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Prams;

    As sweet as you dear!!!

    HUgssss!

    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  21. v v v happy to receive an award from yu! :)!

    ReplyDelete