Monday, November 23, 2009

From Madhu....

First of all, would like to thank you, for giving me such opportunity to be a part of your celebration. It's a great pleasure for me. My Heartiest Congratulations to you...


Amity Me is one of my lovable blogger pal.Our friendship grew with a very short span of time, and it's really a matter of delight to know her as a writer.She's a lady of immense talent, a unique gloss can be felt in each of her write ups. Her masterpieces are being enjoyed by all. She has been a true source of inspiration for me, A friend I see in her, who'll always be going to stand by me throughout my blog-journey.


Thank you so much for your kind affection and warmth, you always bestow upon me. I owe a high esteem in you...Wish you loads of joys and success, May you achieve many more such milestones and we'll always be joining in your celebrations...As your blog says- 'Dreams are My Reality', so I just wish you may be able to achieve all your dreams... God Bless you..!!!


A gem,I found,
Motivating with Insight Profound,
Instinct of Innovative
Thoughts,with Creative
Yarn.


Mushy at heart,with
Effervescence temperament..!!!




Thanks and regards,


Madhu


----------------------------------------------------------
A guest post from Maddy. 

17 comments:

  1. So very well done. What a great poem.

    Happy blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amity Me came in and stole all of our hearts. What a wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy;

    ...thank you so muchhhh!!!

    Mwah!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amias dear;

    ...thanks I did, and I hope effortlessly!

    love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great poem!!

    i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderfully written about the wonderful blogger..:)...so nice....the acro was also so beautiful :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful week ahead amity :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and may you blog for many, many more years :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hemu'

    you only have to thank Maddy about it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie;

    thank you so much and hope to stay here for as long as I am alive!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pratsie;

    thanks dear!

    nice day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria;

    i have to thank Madhu with all of your wonderful comments!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melissa;

    thanks so much!

    great day ahead!

    :)

    ReplyDelete