Monday, November 23, 2009

From Madhu....

First of all, would like to thank you, for giving me such opportunity to be a part of your celebration. It's a great pleasure for me. My Heartiest Congratulations to you...


Amity Me is one of my lovable blogger pal.Our friendship grew with a very short span of time, and it's really a matter of delight to know her as a writer.She's a lady of immense talent, a unique gloss can be felt in each of her write ups. Her masterpieces are being enjoyed by all. She has been a true source of inspiration for me, A friend I see in her, who'll always be going to stand by me throughout my blog-journey.


Thank you so much for your kind affection and warmth, you always bestow upon me. I owe a high esteem in you...Wish you loads of joys and success, May you achieve many more such milestones and we'll always be joining in your celebrations...As your blog says- 'Dreams are My Reality', so I just wish you may be able to achieve all your dreams... God Bless you..!!!


gem,I found,
Motivating with Insight Profound,
Instinct of Innovative
Thoughts,with Creative
Yarn.


Mushy at heart,with
Effervescence temperament..!!!




Thanks and regards,


Madhu


----------------------------------------------------------
A guest post from Maddy. 

17 comments:

  1. So very well done. What a great poem.

    Happy blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amity Me came in and stole all of our hearts. What a wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy;

    ...thank you so muchhhh!!!

    Mwah!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amias dear;

    ...thanks I did, and I hope effortlessly!

    love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great poem!!

    i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderfully written about the wonderful blogger..:)...so nice....the acro was also so beautiful :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful week ahead amity :)..

    urs..hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and may you blog for many, many more years :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hemu'

    you only have to thank Maddy about it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie;

    thank you so much and hope to stay here for as long as I am alive!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pratsie;

    thanks dear!

    nice day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria;

    i have to thank Madhu with all of your wonderful comments!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melissa;

    thanks so much!

    great day ahead!

    :)

    ReplyDelete