Friday, November 06, 2009

The wonder of it all...

A hot and long shower.....




....soothes my tired body and sad feelings....




A walk in the park.....




......sounds romantic to me.....




A hot cup of tea, coffee, chocolate or milk.....





.....keeps me going.....





Crying my heart out.....



......let the tears fall, feels better after it.....




On top of a mountain.....
..I'd be amazed with God's creations.....

A walk in the beach.....



.....I long to have one.....



A soft touch on my hand.....



.....I'd feel feverish.......


A kiss on the cheeks.....


.....that's so sweet of you......



Whispers "I love you....."


.....my heart goes pitter-patter....


Tells me he misses me....


...Oh, I'm on cloud 9....




A call before I sleep....




....gives me a deep slumber.....




A tight hug....



.....I feel safe in his arms....



He'd write a poem for me.....



..I'll forever remember it....





He'd asks me "how are you today?...."




....feels he cares for me.....




Alone in my room....





.....gives me the needed solitude....



And so my blogging buddies, what can it do to you, too???? Share me....:)

7 comments:

  1. wonderful beautiful..fabulous...a simple thought dear but how beautifully it touches all emotional aspects :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Priya,

    ...thank you very much for touching you...:)

    good evening..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Amity,

    I'm back..ehhe./:)

    I too feel similar to u at many things.. for few i difer..any way as every person is unique we mus enjoy and accept each others..:()

    Nice post..

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy sunday amity!!!

    enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so wonderfully written..and the pictures add a complete new dimension to it..

    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dev;

    thanks so much...:)

    good night!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete