You wonder who and why? Is it normal for a hubby to whine? You thought, only a wife has the right to? Oh no! Let me tell you, you're mistaken huh!
A couple of nights ago, as I was about to retire for the night, of course, after an interlude with my laptop, my hubby suddenly started emoting and blurting out innuendos, much to my surprise and disappointment. He said:
- look at your fingernails, looks like a witch'..... (I sneered at him and countered, "Halloween is just over honey");
- you need to visit a parlor, your hair looks it's owned by a witch...(again? "I want to grow it long", I told to myself);
- look at yourself in the mirror, you look like an owl, almost like a zombie, what with your darksagging eye bugs?, seems you're no longer sleeping because of blogging...(signs of ageing hon? I said to him almost in a whisper);
- the house is such a mess, it badly needs general cleaning....(I was almost boiling inside but managed to sweetly smile at him and said with a loving voice, "are you not satisfied what the househelp can do"?);
- there's nothing in the pantry and in the ref, except some few cups of noodles a can of tuna and a bottle of soda...??? ("Oh, that can wait, soon I'll go to the grocery" while trying to wink at him, but seems didn't work huh!);
- look at our closets, what a mess???( that, too, he saw? seems am givin' up on him, took one pillow and covered my face, but he continued to blah..blah...blah...!!!
I wanted to banter back, but said to myself "everything he told me were glaring truths".
I pacified him sweetly, telling him that when he will be off for work again, everything will be in a spic and span condition and promised him I'd go to the parlor when I have the luxury of time.
"If you don't stop blogging, I'll blog blog you!!!", he said with a threat!
I didn't refute him though deep inside me, I am almost at a boiling point for trying to stop me from what's keeping me happy.
I tried to calm him though he doesn't look violent and whispered sweetly in his ears, "Honey, blogging is my best friend when you will again leave me for work, so please understand me, okay?".....
He didn't say a word or two but I slept peacefully beside him because I am sure that his silence meant he would be tolerating me of my addiction.
So blogging buddies, anyone of you whose in a dilemma like mine? My advise: sweet talk your hubby, don't meet him at the height of a typhoon and that can surely do magic; and to those who doesn't have a mate yet? Try to find someone who is also into blogging and there would be no chaos at home...:) Keeps me thinking though, why can't both love blogging? If the wife blogs, the husband does not, if the husband does, the wife isn't?
P.S. I want to hear some real, cool reactions from my blogging buddies, single or taken or happily settled.